Last updated: May 18, 2021
What are cookies
Cookies are small pieces of text sent to your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.
Cookies can be “persistent” or “session” cookies. Persistent cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when you go offline, while session cookies are deleted as soon as you close your web browser.
When you use and access the Service, we may place several cookie files in your web browser.
- To compile anonymous statistics related to patterns and trends of browsing
- To analyse sales data
- To conduct market research
- To user adapt website content or functions
- To aid or track site visits of users, of certain Internet-based services
- To enable users with passwords to re-enter certain web pages without having to re-type previously typed information
- To share data with third party platforms, such as Facebook or LinkedIn, for marketing purposes
We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service:
Essential cookies are used for example to ensure that you are shown the site in your preferred language.
Analytics cookies are used to track information on how the Service is used so that we can make improvements. We may also use analytics cookies to test new advertisements, pages, features, or new functionality of the Service to see how our users react to them.
In addition to our own cookies, we also use various third-party cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements etc. Some of these third-party cookies may be shared with third-party services outside of the European Union.
Your choices regarding cookies
Please note that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.
如果您需要紧急回复，请直接致电+86 4008 066 012
致电 +86 4008 066 012 寻求建议