Additionally, the Container Unloader addresses warehouse and distribution centres’ lifting needs by solving the lifting challenges with its mobility and adaptability to fit different operations.
It also has user-friendly controls that operators learn quickly.
- 1. Flexible modular system- can unload items to the conveyer belt or a pallet. The conveyer belt can be placed to the left, center, or right spot behind the platform.
- 2. Fully mobile- has wheels and a battery-powered system that makes it easy to drive around to different doors or sites, which makes it an asset for the entire facility.
- 3. Integrated ergonomic vacuum lift- it can lift items up to 50 kg. and is a one-handed operation that allows operator to grip items from any angle as well as rotate them. Also, it’s on a mast that can be raised or lowered and on an arm that allows it to move side-to-side and forwards/backwards to help operators reach items.
- 4. Mobile conveyor belt- can adjust upwards, downwards, inwards and outwards for improved reach and ergonomics.
- 5. Safe operator platform- it can be raised or lowered to give the user optimal reach, has safety rails that can moved into position behind the operator, and has a built-in stabilizing system to help when traveling over inclines.