When you visit our website, we may send „cookies“ to your computer. A cookie is a small text file or piece of data that a website that you visit can place or save onto your computer. Cookies do not themselves contain any personally identifiable information. However, if you provide such personally identifiable information to us (such as by registering for an Internet related service or password provided by us), such information may be linked to the data stored in the cookie. There are two types of cookies. The first type saves a file for a longer period onto your computer, and it can remain on your computer after you shut it off. Such cookie could, for example, be used to tell a visitor what information on the website has been updated since his or her last visit to that website. The second type of cookie is called „session cookie“. While you are visiting a website, session cookies are temporarily stored in your computer’s memory. This could be done, for example, to keep track of what language you have chosen at the website. Session cookies are not stored for a long period of time on your computer since they disappear when you close your web browser.
We may use third parties to assist us in collecting or processing information obtained through cookies.
- to compile anonymous statistics related to patterns and trends of browsing;
- to analyse sales data;
- to conduct marketing research;
- to user adapt website content or functions;
- to aid or track site visits of users, of certain Internet-based services;
- to enable users with passwords to re-enter certain web pages without having to re-type previously typed information.
Your choices regarding cookies
- Please note that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.