26 units of TAWI VacuCobra cargolifters has been delivered to two of SAS’s largest airport cargo ground handling facilities; Stockholm Arlanda AP and Gothenburg Landvetter AP.
Each cargo loading station is equipped with two units of vacuumlifters, suspended in a separate lightweight aluminium crane bridge. The bridges are installed in a gantry system which covers a working area of approximately 10x15 m. Each pump is equipped with a remote control so as not to waste electricity.
• VacuCobra is designed for high speed box handling.
• The ergonomic handle can be easily adjusted to suit both right handed and left handed operators in a matter of seconds.
• Bottom swivel and angle adaptor give full freedom of motion when gripping the load.
• Integrated quick-release function further increases handling speed.
• The suction cup will secure boxes of all shapes and sizes to lift and move them in total safety.